T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a company which will be adding a clothing line(t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, men, women, kids) to our products. How do I go about getting with the right company. I would like to deal with one company that can get blanks and put our designs on them. Is this correct or is there a better or different way? I am in the Los Angeles area.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Re: New company

Yes, people generally look through the phone book to find a screen printer and then contact 2-3 printers to get quotes. Those printers will provide the blanks and screen print your designs on the blank and ship the finished t-shirts to you.

You can get recommendations either through friends, or on here by posting in our printing referrals area:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/referr...t-your-t-shirt-printing-design-requests-here/

You can also ask the printer for references. If it's someone local, you could also visit their shop to see the quality of the work they can produce.

·
Registered
82 Posts
You can also get set up to buy wholesale from distributors or directly from some mills. Be ready to send them paperwork (business license, sales tax reseller permit, etc.). This may also be necessary to get wholesale prices from contract printers.

This doesn't meet your requirement of dealing with one company, but it could save you some money and increase your margin.

R.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts