T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I,m trying to get top photographic quality on T shirts. Is there a transfer paper that will come close to what I can get on a photo quality inkjet printer printing on glossy photo paper?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd suggest finding a thread that matches your subject. This is a new member introduction thread.
Thanks. This is my first try at this kind of thing. What thred do you think is best for my question? I will apreciate any help. I joined to try to increase my knoledge of T shirt printing.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
kenny...the best...absolute best for photo quality is sublimation...BUT it only works ojn 100% polyester and some pastels from vaporware...look under the thread for sublimation...also you can get pretty good results with a color laser printer and duracotton or imageclip...both are for white/ligh cotton...duracotton is single step...imageclip is two step..good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks. This is my first try at this kind of thing. What thred do you think is best for my question? I will apreciate any help. I joined to try to increase my knoledge of T shirt printing.

No prpblem, I am new this place as well. There are a ton of threads with a ton of subjects. I'm sure you'll find plenty of help.

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts