T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

I am new to t-shirt design, but I have a lot of sketched designs that I have created with pencil and regular copy paper that I am trying to put on my t-shirt in my cafe press, zazzle and spreadshirt shops. I scanned my design and tried to upload but the design is coming up as the design and ALL of the white copy paper to, so its showing the entire piece of paper on my colored shirt on these site. That is now what I am needing. I need help! can anyone help me or direct as to how to get my design itself(i.e. flower) out from the paper and onto my shirts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much! My sketches are with pencil, no color, just gray and white. If I want to add color to my sketches, do you know how I would do this? Would this software be the answer? I have tried to use the paint area of my scan software to add color w/o messing up the contract and sketching itself and I've had a hard time keeping my sketch in tact for the way I envisioned it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.