T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ask for referrals from the to previous customers that needed similar services.

Also, you can probably get a sense for the company from their posts on this site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got kind of a feel that Zeus was more for the PTA mom trying to make shirts.

Do you think there are screenprinters close enough to print for a clothing company? not a bowling league?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bad. I ment near my town. I live in southern california in Ventura.
Iam fully ignorant to the whole printing process.. Can you explain the inks or tell me a site i can go to? to really understand.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
You should find plenty of screen printers in southern California. Just do some local searching.

For info about screen printing, do some searching here on the forums. Just about every ink, technique and process has been covered and there is great info, advice and opinions to be found.

The reason I brought it up is because unless you need something very specific, quality screen printing is quality screen printing. What's the difference if the printshop's clients include PTA's and bowling leagues? If they do good work, have good prices, have good customer service and fit your needs, that should be all that matters.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Finding a fashion printing company in Southern California shouldn't be all that hard. Printing companies are usually awesome and will let you come visit their shop. The best thing though is asking for samples of shirts. Printers will be happy to send you some if they trust their work. Also, local if you can't find a good local printer check out some online.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
My bad. I ment near my town. I live in southern california in Ventura.
You can post in the Referrals area if you want to get specific printer recommendations.

There are dozens of printers in Southern California that can do high quality screen printing.

Many of them have websites that show the various screen printing processes (or you can visit their shop to look at it in person).

Of course, a lot can be learned by searching and reading through the many threads here about the different printing processes :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts