T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,ve joined spreadshirt and successfully uploaded the header, but for the life of me I can,t work out how to build the rest of the store. Nothing in "Shop settings" or "Shop layout" actually tells me me how to build the store. I,ve clicked on every thing, and my store front is just a blank page with my header.
I,ve read spreadshirt Help, googled it, read fourms and nowhere can I find out how to build the store. I can,t even work out if you do build your store on the spreadshirt site, or do you have to import a template from some where else?
Any help will be gladly received! thank you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have you actually added some products yet?

My store on Spreadshirt has been opened for a good long time, so I can't really remember the process, and I'm sure it's changed anyway. In fact, I know they revamped the store design significantly last year. But they are all pretty standardized.

To change the colours etc, you just go to 'Shop Settings' which is in the menu across the top of your account screen. There are links on the left of that page to then change the templates etc.

Add a design on a few products, and see if it then takes shape.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Kickice, Thank you for your reply.
I haven't up loaded any products yet. I,ve only just found out you have to do that first.
I have some other quetions. What size dose the footer have to be. And when you up load it, how
does the site know the difference between the footer and the header?
And, I,m using paint.net and all my designs are just text. How do I make the text message the right minimum dpi with Paint.net? Thanks again. Antony.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts