T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
until the time comes, i don't need to give it too much thought. :) our convenience/trophy store's name is lynn's, which is my wife's name. previously, the store was called flynn's, so we just took the 'f' off the sign until we had a new one made.

i don't know if i could come up with a catchall name to encompass all the categories i'm into and still have that name be necessarily relevant to each, if that makes any sense. i might fall back on my old screen name for message boards, 'preyer,' for something, and for some reason i have 'ripping gypsy' stuck in my head. if i ever did an mma thing, it might be 'registered war authority' or something goofy like that. if i ever did a streetwear kind of gig, because, you know, i'm so street-wise, it would 'swang.' :) i'm wondering if i can make wings out of aluminum, attached with magnets (i have ideas on this, not sure if it's a good idea or not to begin with), and that line may be called 'angel armour' or something (yes, i know there would have to be a counter-weight, got ideas on that, too).

my names are more based on the themes than a brand, which is backwards thinking probably, but, meh, right now just playing around is the fun part.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I understand where you are at. I have been thinking of changing my name. When I first came up with it I thought it was cool. But now I feel no one else quite gets the play on words...

Willy Printit, LLC

No, my name is not Willy.

It was supposed to be like "will he print it? " I was using a question mark for a logo.

I know, I know....too involved.

Sent from my LePanII using T-Shirt Forums

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.