T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, browsing through the site i've seen a few people mention how many sales popular sites got

for example t-shirt hell selling 4000 a week, busted tees selling 3500 a week etc, i was wondering, how can you find this sort of info out? does anyone know?

that would be great

thanks

· Registered
175 Posts
hey guys, browsing through the site i've seen a few people mention how many sales popular sites got

for example t-shirt hell selling 4000 a week, busted tees selling 3500 a week etc, i was wondering, how can you find this sort of info out? does anyone know?

that would be great

thanks
The best way to analyze these types of statistics is with Google Analytics. It will tell you what links your traffic is coming from, what states/regions your traffic is from, your most hit pages, any ecommerce data and ROI for your site and much much more! It is extremely powerful!

It can even me linked to a google adwords account and you can really see if you are spending the right amount of money on an individual campaign or not.

You could spend 40 hours a week just analyzing data from it! I would just recommend using 2 or 3 different site traffic programs (your web host should provide a free 1). Sometimes their data is slightly different and it is good to get more information and take the average than having less.

· Registered
1,099 Posts
The best way to analyze these types of statistics is with Google Analytics. It will tell you what links your traffic is coming from, what states/regions your traffic is from, your most hit pages, any ecommerce data and ROI for your site and much much more! It is extremely powerful!

It can even me linked to a google adwords account and you can really see if you are spending the right amount of money on an individual campaign or not.

You could spend 40 hours a week just analyzing data from it! I would just recommend using 2 or 3 different site traffic programs (your web host should provide a free 1). Sometimes their data is slightly different and it is good to get more information and take the average than having less.
That's good info and I use Google Analytics and it is AWESOME ... but I think the poster is asking how to find the info on other websites ... not his own.

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts

that would be great

thanks
Sometimes the owners of those sites release statistics on their website (check the FAQ on tshirthell.com) or via interviews or if they are publically traded, you can find the information in corporate filings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.