T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya Rodney! :)

Currently when I want to read someone's blog, and I am not in a thread that they are in, I go to their profile, show all stats, find more posts, and go to the little number that shows the number of blogs they have - so I can read their blogs.

Am I going the long way around? Is there a way to access - say Prommy's blog - from his public profile? Or a quicker way than I am doing it?

Thank you! :)

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hiya Rodney! :)

Currently when I want to read someone's blog, and I am not in a thread that they are in, I go to their profile, show all stats, find more posts, and go to the little number that shows the number of blogs they have - so I can read their blogs.

Am I going the long way around? Is there a way to access - say Prommy's blog - from his public profile? Or a quicker way than I am doing it?

Thank you! :)
Hi Kelly, I haven't really delved into the blog navigation yet, so I'm not sure how it's *supposed* to work.

Once I offiicially launch the feature, I'll be sure that everything is linked together nicely :)

The blogs link that Solmu posted above is a good starting point for finding all the blogs.

How I've been finding it is by looking at the number under their avatar in their posts. Like with gunslingers, one day I noticed it was "12" blog posts, then another day I noticed it was "13", so I clicked over to see what was new.

I agree though, there should be a way to view the person's blog posts or at least a link to them, from their member profile.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts