T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is going to be an odd request lol but bare with me. I have a profile on a website called myfreeimplants to get free breast implants! lol I told you not to laugh ;)

I want to try entering their t-shirt design contest so I can win their prize money to go towards my boob job. I have a few ideas, but I don't know where to start in to convert the image in my brain onto a computer screen. I have Photoshop CS3 on my laptop.

Do people in these forums help others create designs for a given idea? Or maybe, some of you have other clever ideas I could borrow? pretty please! It's going to a good cause!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I never enter these things..... a lot of times it's a good way for big companies to get a looooooot of free artwork. Me and a few other artists like to force companies to pay for the work they get, it's not fair to us. These surgeons don't make their living doing the boob jobs free and whoever does the best job gets a paycheck for the day...... They do what they do because they're damn good at it and get paid to do it, bottom line. Every time I turn around someone is having some kind of t shirt, poster, flyer, business card, etc. etc. contest instead of just hiring an artist.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts