T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Graphic Designer | T-shirt Designer |
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm a Professional expert Graphics Designer and I have been working as a graphic designer for many years. I'm an expert in Photoshop and illustrator to do t-shirt design and much more graphic design. Now I'm working on Fiverr. Recently I decided I will do the t-shirt business. How can I start firstly?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Design Planet 24

·
Registered
gildan
7 Posts
HELLO, First thing first. Let get your many designs on a t-shirt first. There a few ways DTG which is direct to garment, Sublimation print, Digital printing which uses heat transfer paper or Vinyl with a cutting machine. If you need any other help. I am here for you

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi, hope you doing well today!

There are several e-commerce platforms that can help you out. Most of them you do not have to invest anything upfront.
They can be divided as: POD, Online Marketplaces and Online Stores.

1. Print-on-demand sites examples: Redbubble, TeePublic, Spreadshirt, Printify, Merch by Amazon.
2. Online marketplaces: Amazon, Etsy, eBay.
3. Online store builders: Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce

Do your homework and success!

·
Registered
383 Posts
How can I start firstly?
The art background is a good start, but the rest is quite a lot; manufacturing, selling, marketing, then all the business stuff, accounting and legal. The broadness of your question leads me to think you should be looking at the simplicity of POD (print on demand).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts