T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all

I have a back ground in web development and supporting some of the leading business in the "Print and Promotion" industry.

Clients with strong print and promotion e-commerce websites have seen their sales significantly increase during the pandemic.

Requirements for a leading e-commerce website are: -

1. e-Commerce website with an advanced designer.
2. Synchronisations with main UK supply chain/s i.e. Ralawise, Pencarrie, BTC, PrestigeLeisure.
3. Order, Shipping and fulfilment modules for you and your customers. Plus affiliate programmes.
4. Integrations to all major e-Commerce outlets such as Shopify, WooCommerce etc. Plus Etsy, eBay & Amazon
5. Synchronisation with all major accounting systems such as SAGE, Quick books etc.
6. Integration with third-party systems such as Netsuite, Order Desk and more.
7. Artificial intelligence module (Microsoft Azure) to help deal with customer questions and opportunities

If you can build these elements into your website, you are going to see quick growth.

I wish you all the best,

Steven Mitchell

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Thank you Steven, but isn't that just stating the obvious?

Many sellers in here are medium to small to one-man-bands and don't have loads of free cash to spare on these 'solutions' I'm afaraid.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sometimes you need to state the obvious.

A good website can seem expensive, but the clients we manage see a massive ROI and have grown there businesses quickly because of the integrations and support we provide.

We appreciate that all companies are on different parts of there journey. We create a bespoke custom website for a range of client needs and costs.

Some clients create a basic website, then as the business grows they invest and bring in different integrations to the website.

Always happy to guide and support business in this area and help them create a website that can grow with them.

I know that Kornit Digital announced that POD and DTG clients need to start collaborating to grow there proposition

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thank you Steven, but isn't that just stating the obvious?
I didn't think they were all obvious (Microsoft Azure??), but a good checklist that made me think about some things as I finish off my new website.

Really more a list for what website DEVELOPERS should be versed in, a single website does not need all those "requirements".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for you comment,

Thses are the inergrations and APi's that we include in our websites.

We appreciate that all websites are different, hence why we build custom sites base on a clients detailed requirements and spend.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think that the best way to grow your business during corona would be to focus on the internet. Due to so many people doing home office we have more and more people spending their time online. We don't need to commute to work everyday, so with all that time we can spend more time online, shopping, surfing or just on social media. If you just look for more customers, I would recommend to have more ads on social media and do use US Yellow Pages Dataset .

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a tutor who started his own agency recently one of the most important aspects were the local influence and reputation I had on my students and their parents. In a way it is similar for T-shirt sellers and that's why I decided to start this as a side gig. It was a really challenging task to undertake, as I'm not a great businessman to be honest. I love teaching to kids and helping them achieve their dreams, but starting something of my own was not my forte. I had to get some help from tutorcruncher.com in order to understand what exactly was needed to stay afloat and make eventually a profit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts