T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Can anybody help me with information on how best to market and advertise on google the fact that my company is made in USA. I want the fact that it's made right here in America to be its forte. How can I make this appear regularly on google searches?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
advertise on google
Create google adwords campaign that targets those keywords and use creative ad copy to draw visitors to your website.

Use a landing page on your website that highlights the fact that your products are made in the usa.

Make sure your website title tags, product descriptions, product images all highlight the fact that your products are made in the USA.

Include information on your "About Us" page that explains your manufacturing process.

Produce videos showing your factory and post them on YouTube with relevant titles.

Create press releases and marketing materials and submit it to the major industry media outlets: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/announcements-site-updates/t111802.html

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Start a blog where you talk about why made in the USA is important to your company.

Get your web site and company added to Made in the USA directories.

Start a Twitter feed and a Facebook page as those are also indexed by Google. Talk a lot about your products and how and why they are made in the U.S.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Right now I put "Made in the USA" in the meta description tag for all of my T-shirts so that when the listing shows up in Google people see it.

I probably should do more, though, since "made in the USA" and "designed in Springfield, Illinois" are strong components of my brand. It's hard to fit all of that in the 70 character limit for page titles in Google (and the 150 character limit for the meta description tag) though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts