T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to take my shirts to the next level. How and where can i get transfers that i dont have to weed. I want designs all over the shirt instead of one block of something i have to cut out..I hope i make sense. any help please.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Re: designs

You can purchase ready made transfers, one company is called Transfer Express and can be found in the 'Preferred Vendor' list on the left side of the page

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I want to take my shirts to the next level. How and where can i get transfers that i dont have to weed. I want designs all over the shirt instead of one block of something i have to cut out..I hope i make sense. any help please.
There's a list of plastisol transfer companies here: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/heat-press-heat-transfers/t4095.html

Keep in mind that these aren't transfers you print yourself, a screen printer prints the transfers onto heat transfer paper so you can apply the design at home. Only the design comes off the paper and it requires no weeding and has no polymer window.

As far as getting an "all over" design this way. You probably won't be able to get *one* transfer that will do it, but you could probably do multiple transfers on the same shirt to get an "all over" effect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts