T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have no personal experience but, from what others have said, you can work with a steam press but even with the steam off the holes will tend to leave either marks or weak transfer adherence.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have used this to press shirts and ended up buying a heat press because the tempature does not stay consistant with quick press and the image will not stick then in areas- Don't wait your time just buy a heat press I wasted $150 on this and it know sitting in my closet not to mention what I spent in shirts and tranfers that got ruined! Look online in your area for a used heat press if you do not want to spend alot of money I got one on www.craigslist.org for 250.00

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey, I saw that Simplicity thing on Amazon and was like hmmm... There is a less expensive model on sale for like 130 something, the earlier model I believe, that does not have steam! But the uneven heat...bleck. Good to know 'cause I was wondering about that! :)

-Newbie Doby

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Buy it and I will send you my laundry. Please people do your home work. If you are going to do heat press transfers buy the right equipment. You will be happy latter. I know everyone wants to get on the tee shirt babdwagon but those that are making it use the right equipment. Spending 60 bucks for a piece of equipment like this will be 60 buck you could have used to get a real press. By the way. I will be selling my 9 x 12 press soon as I am getting a bigger one.

·
Registered
111 Posts
badalou said:
Buy it and I will send you my laundry. Please people do your home work. If you are going to do heat press transfers buy the right equipment. You will be happy latter. I know everyone wants to get on the tee shirt babdwagon but those that are making it use the right equipment. Spending 60 bucks for a piece of equipment like this will be 60 buck you could have used to get a real press. By the way. I will be selling my 9 x 12 press soon as I am getting a bigger one.
I was gonna ask you about that! How much! :) I agree with you. It looked interestng, that's all. :()

-Newbie Doby :()

1 - 6 of 6 Posts