T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all- brand new to this forum!

I specialize in dye-sub, but also find I am using screened transfers more and more as well as jobbing out embroidery and screen printing work for those customers who want it. Dye-sub is where it all began for me though. I am trying desperately to break out of a very narrow niche market I have established myself in. I want to learn how to sell to schools, sports teams and other organizations. I am finding it not so easy to "break in." Dye-sub is great for onsie-twosies but I need to increase volume. I am looking forward to learning a lot here!

Thanks in advance!

Pam
Hound Dog Imprints
Sit. Stay. Good shirt!

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
pbrody said:
I want to learn how to sell to schools, sports teams and other organizations. I am finding it not so easy to "break in."
hi Pam, being at the right place at the right time helps. :)

To get such accounts is tough, but it is possible.

... i find that when the person that is in charge changes in the company your odds are alot better to get the account.

also, advertise to such sector on a regular basis or sponsor a soccer team in your area...etc. it helps.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Welcome along!

You may be up for a little name difficulty in the coming months.....there's a very graphic film called Hounddog coming out, and it's sure to be controversial and splashed everywhere.

Just a heads up! I feel for all the poor folks named Saddam, Slobodan, or Osama, or Adolf...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts