T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. :) I've had a Hotronix Fusion heat press for around 4 years. I have replaced a few electronics on it, and since my business is picking up I thought it would be a good idea to get a new one.

I see that it now sells as the Fusion IQ. Has anyone bought a new one recently and do they seem to be as good or better than they were a few years ago?

I see they are cheaper now which is cool. I'm not sure how I'm going to carry it upstairs by myself but I'll figure something out. :D

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
...I'm not sure how I'm going to carry it upstairs by myself but I'll figure something out. :D
craigslist, offer $25 and a burger.

I like Hotronix. This stuff is heavy though, something like 200+lbs.

Maybe you can take it apart and put it back together.

Reactions: BikerBill

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've had my Fusion IQ for a few months and love it. It's built solid and provides very even and accurate heat. I can't say how long it will last but I love the simplicity of the operation. Lots of presets built in and you can put your own presets in it's brain easily. It has wifi which can do diagnostics directly to Stahls. You will need a friend to get it upstairs, it is heavy.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I guess I will stick with the Fusion then. I think how I got my other one upstairs with no help is I left it in the box and pushed it upstairs, one stair at a time. :D

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
straps and a dolly?

too bad i was not closer bill, but if you spring for my airfare.....

maybe try the local coffee shop and offer a $10 coffee card or lunch

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I ordered a Hotronix Fusion IQ right from Stahls over the weekend and got it today. Box was in perfect condition. I'm always afraid I will see forklift holes in the side of the box. :(

Got it upstairs by myself; was not sure I could make the last few steps. Sweat like rain in here lol. Going to wait till Sunday when I have more time to take it out.

So far so good. Feels much better now knowing I have a new machine in case the other stops working. Been making custom designs and I have too much work. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts