T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

we're thinking of purchasing the machine. Has anyone tried the Hotronix fushion heat press?

Can you pls share your finished product?

Thanks in advance! :)
Al

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
If you buy one everyone here will hate you!....just kidding, looks like a great press if you do buy one please share your experiences here with the less fortunate. LOL!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You got me there for a sec IYFGraphics!!! LOL
We're just starting our small business, and the Hotronix Fusion here in Canada is around 2100$. So is it smart to get the Hotronix Fusion or go with the one that's less than 1000$ that could also do the job.

Please help!
Thanks! Al

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
You got me there for a sec IYFGraphics!!! LOL
We're just starting our small business, and the Hotronix Fusion here in Canada is around 2100$. So is it smart to get the Hotronix Fusion or go with the one that's less than 1000$ that could also do the job.

Please help!
Thanks! Al
Al, the fusion is the latest and greatest so yeah another press would do whatever your business would require, I'd just recommend that you buy a name brand press like Hix, Stahls, Geo Kight, etc....but you have our permission to buy a Fusion they are $1795 US....might be worth a trip across the boarder? LOL!

Take care.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I was also looking at Geo Knight Digital Swinger Heat Press 16" x 20".

If we decide to go with the Fusion in the US, we still have to pay for the custom fee and how bout the warranty in case it breaks down? I think we're better off purchasing it here in Canada. and thanks for your permission =)!

·
Registered
5 Posts
The auto open is one thing I wish it had, but we are not so busy yet that it has caused an issue so far. Otherwise, its an awesome press. I really love the touch screen, the auto on and off and the 2 smaller optional platens, 6 x 10 shortstop and the 8 x 10 tote master.
We haven't had a "mistake" since I bought this machine, no cold spots.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have this press on my radar, the auto open would be nice,but do you still feel is it a must have or are you doing ok without it? Also how much pressure can this press deliver? is it comparable to a pneumatic or closer to a sprint mag? thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Okay so here is the deal with the Fusion by Hotronix... we bought one January this year, and had a generic heat press as well. After 6 months of using the Fusion, we turned around and bought another one. These presses are awesome. The ability to change the setting with a left or right press of a button is nice. The auto on is great because they take a while to heat up, so we have them turning on 30 minutes prior to arriving, and with the timed off option, we don't have to worry if we shut the machines down, knowing they will shut themselves down. The best $1800 we have spent. I pretty much use the draw option, which gives you a work surface free from the heat to align whatever it is you are doing. We use the swing away for large items such as 3'x5' custom flags... If you get one, you will not be sorry. My wife is very frugal and didn't want to buy one until I got mine, and she was so jealous she went and bought one.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Kenny, Thats Just What My Wife Was Saying She Did'nt Want To Spend The Money But We Were Opening A New Store Front So I Wanted Something Better We Had A Hix And A Cheap 16x20 & Now After She Has Ran This Machine She Would'nt Have Anything Else.
That Slide Out Is Really Nice Plus The Touch Screen & Auto Shut Off.....
Would Buy Another If Ever Needed...Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts