T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who didn't make it to the Atlantic City trade show for the unveiling, here is a link to a video showing the latest heat press from Hotronix - really lends itself nicely to CAD-CUT and Print/Cut applications by being able to accommodate a wide range of items for heat applying - not just t-shirts:)

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUxDsPMScFQ[/MEDIA]

Some of my favorite comments so far are:
"That's Gangsta" & "the Fusion is the iPod of heat presses"

Let me know what you think of the machine?

· Registered
38 Posts
I've used this press now on my second job and the slide portioned jammed today. I had to take apart the slide assembly to figure out why. One of the screws that holds the slide track in place fell out, jamming the platen half way out. Took about an hour to fix and it seems to be working O.K. now. I ended up having to buy a new screw to replace the sheered off one. If you bought one of these presses you may want to check the lock nuts on the outside of the track to make sure they're not loose. I figure I better call Stahl's and let them know on Tuesday. Hopefully I won't have more problems.

Other than that it has worked fine. I like the touch screen function a lot.

· Registered
4 Posts
We got our fusion heat press, and I must say it is the best press we have ever used. We had some problems with another "lets just say a less expensive press" but since the arrival of our fusion, we are batting a 99% success rate. Some might consider it to be expensive, but well worth every penny. The money we are saving by basically ridding ourselves of misprints will pay for the machine in a month. All I can say is do not cheap out on your press if your serious about your business, we tried that route, NOT WORTH THE FRUSTRATION, AGGREVATION, AND DEPRIVATION OF YOUR PROFITS. If you want a recent rating of the product..... its a 10 plus!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.