T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 2 Old Hotronix Air Swinger Presses that list Manufacture Date as 1999, bought them 2nd hand recently and they are working fine. They look a little different to the Air Swinger listed for sale on sites now - the pressure gauge is on top and the display also is further back on top. Looking to buy some smaller platens for them to make it easier to press fitness singlets and ladies shirts which generally run below 16x20 before you encounter seams. Will the Platens listed for the Air Swinger in smaller sizes work on this press ? Im in Australia so have to generally purchase from the US and dont want to spend a few hundred dollars and have platens I cant use, thanks.

· Registered
455 Posts
I have an older Hotronix Air swinger. I called Stahls, gave them my model and they told me the ones listed on the site would not fit. They did have ones that fit my press so you should contact them direct.

Sent from my SM-N900T using T-Shirt Forums

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.