T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
It's at the top end of what I'd like to pay for a 3 year old machine (with caddie), assuming it's the auto open version. They are built very well so if it's had little use and has been looked after then it will probably last you years and they do seem to hold their value. Can you see it working before purchase? I'd want to test that it was heating up accurately and evenly across the top platen.

· Registered
507 Posts
What is the least expensive car to own? A Mercedes. Why? Because it has exceptional trade in value.

You can buy a brand new 16x20 heat press for $549. The heat press temps will be about 10 degress off from the digital display and pressing the edges....well, stay away from the edges.

A Hotronix is the press that will stay in your business FOREVER. And when you are done, there will be a market for your used press.

My recommendation, always by quality, and yes quality does costs more. This is a good concept for your business. If you are not competing with quality, your are racing to the bottom on price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.