T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I am very very new to this Rhinestone World. I have a subscription to the HotFix ERA but I am having a hard time with their CS. Seems I got it directly through the Sierra website in Argentina (had no idea) and I need to pay another 35 dollars to get US help UGH. For those of you that use this software, how do I convert my images to a template that I can print with a cutter like Cricut or Cameo? I tried to save it as an SVG file but when I open that file the circles are overlapped even though they were not overlapped in the HotFix program... I cannot find any training videos showing how to do this type of export correctly.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First off, do you have the drivers installed? Try right clicking on the "beads"/Stones, and chose hotfix to vector, then at the top of the program: File>Save>send hotfix template to(it's the last selection in my version V15). Send hotfix to cutter. Hope this helps
Yes that does help, the only issue I am having is that when I save the file as a template the circles are overlapped but they are not overlapped in the design?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.