T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a heck of a time geting the hot peal transfers to adhere to the t shirts i get my transfers from proworld. i have a transfer maching. watched video on proworld did exactly as they said but still having trouble loosing money on these transfers and shirts keep messing up can some one please help me before i loose my mind. Peals do not stick to shirt 100% or peals off:mad:

· Banned
26 Posts
385 10-12 SECS ribed tanks ans t shirts I have ruined a few dont want to do that anymore any hints will be helpful thanks for the reply helpppp

sorry to reply u late.

normally we do 145 C degree,10 seconds.

no need t-shirt to try, some piece of cloth is ok.

did you call the proworld and ask them why? is there something wrong about the papers?

now i nee to go bed, see u tomorrow

· Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Kay, here is a link to Proworld's own help forum on this forum. This link is to get help from Proworld with their transfer applications.

Pro World Heat Transfer Application - T-Shirt Forums

I have not been on here in a about a month or two, but for a long time, I've always seen Proworld give excellent customer service and help, either thru this forum or thru their own direct customer service lines.

I'd suggest you just contact them since they know exactly what product you have and how best to use it. It'll be a snap to get up and running I am sure of it. Best wishes.

· Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Agreed... Kay, I dropped a link to this thread into proworlds TSF help forum for you... one way or another - you should be in contact with Proworlded. He's the owner over there and on this forum. Good luck to you.

· Registered
10,809 Posts
There are several variables that go into a successful application of a transfer design onto a garment. Accurate temperature, time, pressure, and the garment all play a role in a perfect print. It is the nature of the business that, occasionally, due to one or more of the factors mentioned not being in 'sync', a transfer will not adhere properly.

When this happens it is our policy to test the transfer at our facility to make sure that it is not defective. If we do find that it is defective, which is very uncommon, we will issue a credit for the transfer and for the shirt, within certain limitations.

If you have a transfer that is not performing properly we suggest that you take another piece of the same design and cut it into 3 or 4 pieces. Turn the shirt over that has already been damaged and try to apply one piece at a time. You might have to tweak the temperature, time, or pressure to provide a clean application. We have found that this usually solves the problem.

If you continue to have problems, please return a sample to us for testing. Enclose full details with the design.

· Registered
781 Posts
I have been doing transfers for so long and so many I very seldom lose a shirt anymore.. If the transfer is old, or if I don't know or remember it's age I will go up to 12-14 seconds.. I have some new that I get done custom that I do for 7sec, so time is a variable.. for old transfers that are not adhering well I also occassionaly pre heat the shirt.. teflon, no teflon also make a difference.. If I start to peel and the transfer is lifting.. I stop.. hit it again.. as many times as it takes to make it stick.. if certain areas have lifted some I cover it with teflon and hit it again.. It tends to make the transfer look shiney but better shiney than gone.. I recently went to a customer that I set up with custom transfers, they bought a new 16X20 HIX and some stock transfers from pro world.. He had ruined two shirts.. I got the transfers to work and showed him how to save the two shirts he had ruined.. Practice and experience and the good folks at pro-world are all part of learning
dlac

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey thanks for the reply I will try proworld because if i dont i am going to go crazy.... I do well with the rhienstones but the transfers are causing me much pain....
thanks sooooo much for your help..
kat

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
hey thanks for the reply I will try proworld because if i dont i am going to go crazy.... I do well with the rhienstones but the transfers are causing me much pain....
thanks sooooo much for your help..
kat
Ed from Pro World posted an answer to your question a few posts above (#12 in this thread :))

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.