T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you received this new magazine in the mail today?
It's called HotGraphics Annual. Volume 1 - Number 1

I don't want this to sound like a commercial, and I have no connection to this personally.

I cracked the cover on it and found it extremely interesting!!
It's all about heat applied graphics, which is all of us!

This issue has articles about transfer application technique, transfer papers, vinyl transfers, heat presses, and even covers ordering plastisol, and for those of you that run screen printing setups, it talks about how to make plastisol transfers. There's a lot more too.

I think it's a great new magazine, but I think it only comes out once a year. Every month would be great.

They have a website address, but it doesn't seem to be working yet.

With Rodney's permission, I'll post the contact phone number so you can all get a copy.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
You can go ahead and post the website address of the publication :)

I don't think publishing their phone number here would be good though. I'm sure they'll have it on their website after a while.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Rodney,

The website address on the magazine says it's www.hotgraphicsmag.com
but that site doesn't seem to be up yet. The publisher is National Business Media at
www.nbmfast.com and you can get a phone number there to ask about HotGraphics.
These are the same people that publish PrintWear magazine.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Looks like they just barely registered the domain name today. They should have done that a bit early so they could have had the website ready for the mag launch.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rodney said:
Looks like they just barely registered the domain name today. They should have done that a bit early so they could have had the website ready for the mag launch.
Did they really? It's almost like they forgot they were going to set one up. The web address is in the magazine in several places, including the cover.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Not only did they just register, link doesn't work
and the parent company has no mention.

Telephone number for National Business Media in Colorado is
Phone: 303-469-0424
Toll Free: 800-669-0424

1 - 6 of 6 Posts