T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
261 Posts
OK - Now, the question. When can you use the "R" mark? After you have made an application for a Trademark? Or anytime you have an original design? Or just when you do a custom design for a company with a registered trademark, which I'm sure you could use it then. I'm just a little confused on when and where to apply the "R" and under which circumstances.

· Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK - Now, the question. When can you use the "R" mark? After you have made an application for a Trademark? Or anytime you have an original design? Or just when you do a custom design for a company with a registered trademark, which I'm sure you could use it then. I'm just a little confused on when and where to apply the "R" and under which circumstances.
Earlier this year when I decorated shirts for my customer with the logo that is in the picture, the customer and I agreed that we would leave the "R" mark off because it would be too small to do in rhinestones and they didn't want it embroidered.
Now, when doing the logo in rhinestones I don't have to leave off the "R".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.