T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2,957 Posts
I've gotten samples hoodies from Jerico, thanks to Rodney! They are great. Just get a larger size and it should work fine.

Their link is over on the right menu bar, Jerico Sportswear.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am also looking for zip up hoodies. I need a real heavy urban style though. I could buy from cityLAB but their next shipment won't be in for a while. Are there any other suggestions besides jericosports(not that jerico is bad)? Maybe someone knows about something that has a more urban feel.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Maybe someone knows about something that has a more urban feel.
Cominoutswingin is selling urban designs, and I think Jerico were urban enough for him :) Have you tried a sample hoody from them yet? You may be surprised.

Maybe another member will have additional suggestions, but Jerico is definitely worth checking out.

·
2,957 Posts
Yeah, I think they are great. They're not heavy, but they are great quality.

If you have something that people will like on them, I don't think you will have a problem selling them.

I found that hoodies really don't need to be that heavy. If you are in a place that gets really cold in the winter time, then people will probably were the hoodies in doors, and heavy coats/jackets outside.

Jerico's hoodies are perfect for inside, and outside in cool weather.

·
Registered
43 Posts
have you tried Proclub? or SAAD... I've heard shaka wear is good too but I'm not sure where to find them! I also do urban stuff, if you find a good heavyweight other than that let me know too!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
How do you go about getting a sample hoodie?
First, it's good to note that sample does not equal free :) This is not necessarily aimed at you, just something I realized I was taking for granted that people knew when I suggested that people "get samples".

You would contact the wholesaler and ask how to buy one of their t-shirts for the purposes of sampling the quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts