T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've notice this morning that SS increase the hoodie prices , it seams like they are increasing their prices every other week.
Where do you buy the best price hoodies?

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Now it is your turn to increase prices, as you won't be finding hoodies with 2020 pricing in 2022. From shipping to blanks to random supplies, I've been spending the slow time rejiggering my pricing to account for the increases.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
printing cash at the rate we are going will test their modern monetary theory,
for now it is the classic result i.e. inflationary spike (+ japanese-style generational indebtedness)

don't fall for the smoke and mirrors, get what you can afford now and store it
learn to purchase out-of-season and/or end-of-line model runs

the game is afoot
don't hate the game, hate the players

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
printing cash at the rate we are going will test their modern monetary theory,
for now it is the classic result i.e. inflationary spike (+ japanese-style generational indebtedness)

don't fall for the smoke and mirrors, get what you can afford now and store it
learn to purchase out-of-season and/or end-of-line model runs

the game is afoot
don't hate the game, hate the players
Japan has been a crystal ball of where we are heading for decades, as they are that far ahead of us on the same curves. Short of boosting immigration rates, we are headed in their general direction, as too much up to this point has depended upon a Ponzi scheme of endless growth, which requires ever more "suckers" at the bottom, or debt, to sustain itself. Neither of which are going to work longer term without adjustments/consequences. As you say (I think), it's not what happens to you, but what you do about it. :cool:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
As you say (I think), it's not what happens to you, but what you do about it. :cool:
yes, exactly my thought
adapt or perish

someone will be left holding the bag, and it aint them

there's two old stock market sayings that are apropos for all matters financial:
~ the market can remain irrational far longer than you can remain solvent
~ pigs get slaughtered

·
Registered
9,574 Posts
I really don't see any pullover hoodies from our suppliers under $10 wholesale unless there is a sale on them but there isn't enough inventory across all sizes to even place an order.

Overall prices are up somewhere around 20% on just about everything. Flexfit hats are up well over 30% from 2 years ago and again, there isn't much inventory, if any, out there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts