T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10,342 Posts
holy cow, broken links, slow load times on pics, unexpected behavior. It needs work.

The images are too large both physical and byte wise. The site navigation is terrible and you have broken links on your own site.

It really bogged my notebook down.

It needs some work.

· Registered
106 Posts
I really don't like being harsh on people's websites that they have put work into, but you're asking for critique, so here it goes:

The website is horrible. You need to consult a semi-professional or professional web designer to get this in order.

• The scale of the site is WAAAY too big. My monitor is 1440 pixels wide, more than most people out there have, and I still have a horizontal scrollbar. For a “fixed” layout, don't make it wider than 960 pixels. A web designer can help you with a liquid/fluid/responsive layout that adapts to the size of the window.
  • The images are bad. What kind of software were they created with? Not only are they too noisy and big, they are also poorly compressed, so they take a long time to load. Most people will get bored waiting for a site to load, and exit.
  • The only good thing about the site (as I see it) are the pictures of the T-shirts. Those can be used again on a new site. Everything else needs to go, I'm sorry. You have all your text in images, which makes it impossible for screen readers and search engines to understand. The layout is too big. A consistent color-scheme is nonexistent, and the many colors you use are very “in your face” with lots of red being used.

This needs to be revised. It needs a lot of work. I would seriously consider hiring someone to create a website.

Hope I'm not being too harsh, but it's my honest opinion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.