T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hollyg9211 said:
I've got a new shop set up for selling my shirt designs. I would appreciate if some of the affecianados here would take a peek and tell me what they think of my designs.

www.kiwicuties.etsy.com
The graphic part of your designs is decent and appropriate for your target. Ninjas rock my face, and the sayings and ideas behind your designs are what really makes them pop. I like em.

Your site layout and scheme is adequate but could be better. I don't know how restrictive that hosted solution is, but your colors and feel don't really fit with your theme. It seems "all business" where I think it should be a little more fun, maybe add some more contrasting colors. It would also be nice to see more graphics on the site so new visitors could really get a good feel for your products easily and immediately. You need to hook them and right now it seems like there isn't much to grab people.

When I hit the site I almost backed out because I wasn't really piqued in the first snapshot I got of it.

Overall though, you have some good stuff there and I hope you do well.

·
Registered
182 Posts
May I suggest adding more color, move your contact information to the bottom of your page, along with your suggest a product. Focus on beefing up your displaying sections, move your shipping rates from the top of your page and maybe add a seperate page for stuff like that.

When a customer comes to your shops they want to see what products you sell. Display popular and new designs in your left sidebar to intice the shopper to stay. Beef up your shop name and images, this is your branding and marketing solution.
Your products need to be enhanced for instant sales, talk about them make it interesting.
Once this is done you can then focus on your designs as a whole.
Think about the selling posibilities or stick with what you have if you think they are winners.
I haven't looked through your product designs because I felt that your shop needed some work first.
Hope this helps:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey - your site looks good! I might suggest centering your page (so there is an equal amount of whitespace on both the left and right of the content) and then using a much darker background - maybe the color of your "Buy" tab in the header - to emphasize the content. I think that'd make it look a lot more professional and compelling.
Overall it's awesome though! Your designs look cool - best of luck to you!

----------------------------
Ben - Gotow.net Creative Apparel

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I have been checking out everyones homepage and different forums today. I am trying to get some info on getting started. I am not planning on having a t-shirt shop but I am wanting to sell my stuff on t-shirts and other items from my web site. My web site is not finished. The only finished page is my home page. Can you guys give me some input on what I should be doing to catch people's attention. I am a stay at home mom wanting to make orders out of my home and make my own prints for the arts and crafts shows I do. I am not experienced in any of this so would love for advice.
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks Ben I will look into that. I have heard about cafepress but was not sure what it was. I think I am going to be buying my own heat press so I can do small jobs for people out of my home too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts