T-Shirt Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
This thread is a bit old but thought this would be helpful to some.
I thought I could make a go of a WF30 (work force 30) thinking since it was a current offering, they would be available into the future.
Result - is it way to hard to get the sensors to work properly. Do not waste your time. Plus the housing and frame are almost entirely plastic so there was a lot of "fab" work to make a support for the printer head assembly. I wish I would have found this info before I tried. Onto a 1900 or 2200 now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The PE sensor or paper sensor. It is a trigger type sensor that is tripped when paper pushes it.

I have concluded that the problem is with the timing of this sensor. It is tripped twice... Once to verify paper and secondly when printing commences. If the timing is off you will get a paper feed error.

You can remedy paper feed errors created by the PW sensor by turning edge to edge printing off...

Bob ?;O)
hai guys ,,can you tell me how to setup paper sensor on DTG T1100,,becouse mine always error/paper jam,,will be good if you have picture of it,,thanks

·
Registered
949 Posts
hai guys ,,can you tell me how to setup paper sensor on DTG T1100,,becouse mine always error/paper jam,,will be good if you have picture of it,,thanks
I'm giving up in my dream to build my own dgt with epson 1400
I sent to print, pc communitcate with the printer, the head move to the other side, than paper and ink light error on.
I gave up

·
Registered
440 Posts
I sent to print, pc communitcate with the printer, the head move to the other side, than paper and ink light error on.
I gave up
Never give up, I have been through a lot of problem also before and right now I am in the middle of modifying Epson Pro 3800, see here http://www.t-shirtforums.com/diy-dtg/t170993.html. Ask some help to the forum and post some videos of your printer error if necessary, I guess there are a lot of people here willing to help you to finish your DIY DTG Printer:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I gave up
Thats pw sensor trying to read the edge of the platen, try put a piece of paper to test it

41 - 47 of 47 Posts