T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lurker here. I've been on and off this site for maybe a year reading and wishing. I bought the epsom printer and some asst papers listed on here and used a regular old iron to make a few shirts for my now 10year old son. One shirt out of 3-4 lasted pretty good because we put as much pressure as we could, the rest-- no luck. Ready to buy a heat press for 8.5x11 and smaller prints off our computer. I want to get the press and a tsquare thing and ?a teflon sheet.. anything else I should consider. HOME USE ONLY FOR US. Don't have much to invest in this. HELP, I love making unique shirts for my son... THANKS.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.

So-- I'm ordering the TRANSPRO press from ProWorld for $299.99 unless someone knows where to get something for $300-$400 that is better. Does any site offer free shipping? My next thought was the HIX hobby lite 9x12 for $325. ANY THOUGHTS? I will make shirts for my son and my husband wears Tshirts so he'll get a few too, I guess. Home use only.

Where is the best place to buy teflon sheets/ cutting tools and the Tsquare I read about?

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.