T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8,374 Posts
two thing I notice. There's a nicely built cart AND room for it and a car in that garage...How do you do that?:rolleyes:
No doubt. Both nice cart and I have my shop in a 16x20 garage I built for my lawn equipment. I threw all that stuff out side when I started printing.

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thnx. Yea, I park my truck in that garage as well (20'x20') I also picked up a folding table at Walmart ($32), I think it's about 5' long, for my heat press and a place to put finished shirts. I like being able to pack everything away and not take up a ton of space. Another good thing about the cart being small is one of those cheap grill covers fits over it perfect.

· Registered
2 Posts
Nice cart, Chris !
My setup cost about the same, but I just bracketed two in-the-box book cabinets from WalMart back to back and added castors. Mine has twice the footprint of yours, but I have plenty of space in a two car garage. The setup gave me an adjustable shelf on each side, and it's hefty enough to not tilt when using the press.
I kinda envy your scratch unit.... it shows attention to detail, taking the time to build what you needed, and dedication to the craft.
Very nice.....
Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.