T-Shirt Forums banner

Holiday Shipping Tips - Whatz your Tip...

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Rodney 
#1 ·
Happy Holidays Everyone...

I've been using USPS Tyvek priority e'lopes, for packing my Tee's in
and then putting that package in a priority box for shipping
- it protects the product in two ways -
-- if the weather is bad at the D.A.P. the product is protected from rain, sleet, or snow or if the box happens to get crashed in route

I also put a shipping label on the Tyvek e'lope - for that jus' in case

Whatz your Tip? :)

Diane ;)

pssss. - buyers love to give 'thataboyz' for fast shipping and great
protective packing

#2 ·
Doesn't that cost extra to ship the heavier box?

I've been using the USPS provided Tyvek packages for years and haven't had one problem with the elements getting inside the package.

The one thing I learned this year is that buyers seem to really like free shipping. They will even spend more money to reach a free shipping limit.

#4 ·
I've been using USPS Tyvek priority e'lopes
What are these envelopes you speak of? Are they those shiny, white, untearable 8.5 X 11 envelopes? And are they bubble envelopes too? I tried the bubble ones and they cost more 'cause they don't fit into that little slot they test on. (in Canada anyways). I am looking for the ones without the bubbles to save on thickness, and I am assuming that the Tyvek ones are the ones I am looking for. You wouldn't happen to have any pics of them do you? Actually, are they the same as what sites like Cafepress use?

I am using paper envelopes now but I think there must be a better way.

#5 ·
here's a pic of the Tyvek® e'lopes --

Product Description:

This durable, water resistant Tyvek® envelope offers you flexibility when shipping items do not require the added protection of a corrugated box. This Tyvek envelope is sturdy and self-sealing.

They are available for global priority shipping as well . .

Diane ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.