T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Carrie.

In January I launched a boutique line of baby tees. I wholesale and sell on-line. So far, the response has been good, but of course, the slow weeks are not so fun.

Since I found this forum yesterday, I probably have spent six hours reading past posts. I've learned a lot. I am so happy to be here and only wish I would have known about it 18 months ago when I was doing my research.

I have some questions I will post later...mainly having to do with iron-on care labels. We are moving to add a woman's tee and I don't want to sew in labels as we did for the baby tees. I also don't want to keep the original manufacturer's label.

More later.

Carrie

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Carrie, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

. I am so happy to be here and only wish I would have known about it 18 months ago when I was doing my research
Would you believe that t-shirtforums.com didn't even exist 18 months ago (well the name and idea did, but the site wasn't launched yet :))

Happy to have you aboard!

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Oh my, then you all talk A LOT.
Yep :) A lot of great, helpful information has been posted since we've been here.

Lots of helpuful members with knowledge about so many different aspects of the t-shirt industry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts