T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!! My name is Linda. I am a wife, mother of 3, and a nurse from Texas. I am interested in getting started making some cute, unique rhinestone bling shirts and tanks for my daughters and hopefully, their friends will see them, love them, want them and I can start a lil' business of my own. Problem is I am so very GREEN!! I have been thinking about doing this for some time, but have no clue where to start. That is how I found this forum. I am thinking I need a heat press, and have tentatively decided on the Sunie 15x15 fully digital press. I also found some good deals on iron on/heat applied rhinestones on dazzlingdesignsinc.com. But that is about as far as I have gotten. Any advice your willing to give is greatly appreciated. Any tools, supplies I need to know about - please feel free to share. Any ideas, sites or books that you all know of that can help me learn how to do what I want to do - would be greatly appreciated!! Anything you know I should not do or buy - please share. I would like to thank you all in advance for your time and sharing your knowledge with me. I truly do appreciate your time, knowledge and kindness your showing by sharing these with me. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.