T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to this form and enjoy reading post from everybody.I have a few questions that I would like feedback on (please).

My girlfriend and I started a clothing company back in late 2008/early 2009 (Strength & Loyalty Clothing) and when we first started it was just a hobby for both of us but we have ended up selling approximately 100 shirts but only to friends and family (way more then anticipated), just enough to cover the cost of shirts though. Over the past 3 months I guess I got and itch to try and make more out of it and started a website with a few shirts of ours on it with a little advertisement. I guess the advice I am looking for is what steps do I need to take to get the "brand" visible to people on the internet and take it to the next level. And, is or was there anybody that was in or is in the same crossroad I am.

P.S. We are running this off our own personal income.

Thank you for your advice in advance. It is much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I am not yet into internet sales. I have done some research. Only the big names make it solely on web sales. For most that I have talked to, they make their living printing locally and web sales are just a little extra profit. God Bless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts