T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
If you do a search for "urban" or "tall tee" in the forums, you'll find lots of suppliers posted.

wholesaledirectusa.com, proclubinc.com, yodaddytees.com, royalapparel.net, luxe-t, etc.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rodney, I had browsed back many many pages on some of the topics, but didnt do an actual search.

Lucy, np, the fella actually has all his own art work, and its something we can very easily duplicate. So I was happy about that. He was hanging around our truck waiting for us to come out of the art supply store. (We have big T-shirts on our truck) lol

Alright Im off to search.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
He was hanging around our truck waiting for us to come out of the art supply store. (We have big T-shirts on our truck) lo
Sounds like great advertising :)

Alright Im off to search.
I posted a few of the common suppliers above. If the customer asked for a specific brand, it'll probably be found at one of those places:

wholesaledirectusa.com, proclubinc.com, yodaddytees.com, royalapparel.net, luxe-t, etc.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again Rodney! Yup, it is working out pretty good with the truck. Cheap too! lol

I think my main problem was I didnt know they were just considered tall t's?!

I found a few, and thanks for the sites I'll check those out later tonight. He is looking for a specific type of tshirt, sleevless but not tank style, with a v neck....and he said it has to have a hip hop look to it. So now that I know what Im looking for, hopefully it will be alot easier.

Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts