T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a high qiality blank tshir wholesaler.
SOmething better than American Aparel like (thin tees with lots of stitiching characters) and I did find a website. But now I forgot what it was and where it was. does anyone know of a good High Quality fashion savy blank tshirt wholesaler?

·
Banned
54 Posts
hi, did some research on this and found there is no better quality than AA in the general related market, there are others like BELLA and so on that have bloomed recently due to ???? and there are much higher ticket items from Skinny (austria) etc. but they do not fit in to the basic T-Shirt bracket.

Remember that AA stuggled in the Carolinas for years before taking a chance with a operations/manufacturing etc. move to LA. They have been doing this for a long time and have never changed their vision of what a basic t should be.

I guess the best way to find a better product would logically be to make your own.

does that make sense ?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Although I prefer Gildan, as they seem less likely to come out the wash in pieces, in my experience......

·
Banned
54 Posts
Yes that is true, gildan has introduced new items ringer t'e etc. personally i like gildan too for you basic traditional type shirts etc. but they do not offer as much selection etc. with rib knits like AA. so if you are looking for a line of garments like what AA does, Gildan is not in that market. They do make geat stuff.

Sure Gildan may offer more selection, for example in the USA, but places like Canada, UK etc. alot that Gildan Makes may not be available.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Personally I find the AA fit a little tight...I have several which look great on me, but to be frank, 90% of your customer base will quite possibly look quite mishapen and lumpy in an AA fit.

I'm certain Gildan has worldwide coverage. They have stockists in Australia, the UK, and I presume Canada (as they are a Canadian company).

The best bet is to order a few tshirts from store using each type of shirt, and seeing which you like best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts