T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello dear all,
I have Brother GTX from 2 months and I have serious problem with waste ink. I print about 50 t-shirts per day and the automatic cleaning is start to clean once after specific time and again on specific count printed. I throw 4 liters of ink per month on average. Which is very expensive to me. Is there any way to limit the auto cleaning of this machine?

My current settings is:
Auto Cleaning Settings 24/24
Auto Cleaning Start Timing (Conduct before Printing)

When I leave the machine in the night, the ink discarded is about 100 ml.

Do anyone have solution for this problem?

·
Registered
400 Posts
There is a reason your machine does this, it is for the ink not to clog in the heads. An ink cleaning keeps ink flowing smooth especially before a print.

All you have to do is factor the 4 liters of ink into your monthly costs then add it to what you charge per item. It could be something like 50¢ more.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I amount of white ink waste is extremely high and not acceptable in my opinion. With all due respect, to those commenting to say factor this into your monthly costs or charge more to the customer are missing the point. We were conveniently not informed when we purchased this machine it would have such high white waste consumption. If the actual figure on white ink waste was released then i'm sure this would set alarm bells ringing. The question is what is the manufacturer going to do about the issue. THAT is the point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.