T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been searching through some threads on here, but all of the market research stuff posted seems to be linked with the printing/production side of the industry.

As we all know, a solid background/forecast of our target market is relatively important in making a successful business plan. I'm specifically looking for market research in the high-end t-shirt market (t-shirts that retail for around $60 and much more). I know this is a somewhat new market compared to the "general t-shirt population," and it is obviously a much smaller market. Is there just no information/market research to be found? I've written some "competition" analysis stuff on some high end brands, but I can't find anything that really explains the market itself and its potential, etc.

Does anyone have any information to share or at least a source where this information can be retrieved? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Ed Hardy, Affliction, Royal Underground, Smet, Trunk LTD, Diesel, etc. Like I said, any brand that sells t-shirts for ~$60 or more.
All of these brands sell other kinds of apparel in addition to t-shirts. So you should look for apparel market research, not simply t-shirt market research, even if you are only planning to offer t-shirts to start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts