T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a small sign shop, and I will be adding T-shirts to the business, buy offering them to my customers.

Am very new to the T-shirt printing side of the world. I have no clue in pricing or where to get the best price for the best quality in plastisol transfers.

Right now the only thing I have in my shop to used is a heat press, that was given to me to use until I can buying one.

I don't plan on getting into the screen printing side, me and the ink don't get along :p

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey G. welcome, use your roland and print on Siser material then press on shirt. Saw this at the NBM show at indy. Soft to to touch after pressed. Waiting for my samples. If it works as good as it did at the show it would be another way to do shirts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey G. welcome, use your roland and print on Siser material then press on shirt. Saw this at the NBM show at indy. Soft to to touch after pressed. Waiting for my samples. If it works as good as it did at the show it would be another way to do shirts.
Thank you for the welcome.

I know you can print using the roland, but from what I have been told it's good for about 50 washes, unless this is wrong.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Welcome aboard. Do you have a vinyl cutter. Eco-film or other vinyls work very well for garments. Looks like good quality screen printing. I was nervous at first to, but it works great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts