T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone give me some imformation on a refine eh721 cutter i have just purchased and accidentlly plugged the com cable in and done something to it. is it stuffed? first question dont be mean

·
Registered
185 Posts
Can you give us a little more information as to what "...done something to it." Means? As a doctor would say, "What are your symptoms?".

Continuing on what Mr.David pointed out, there is a great post on the USCutter Forum, Here,(that's a direct link to the post) that should guide you through any issues you might have while setting it up for the first time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The symtoms are when switched on the LCD is lit but no words and the setup light is on.
Also the reset button still activates the arm???
Hope this is clearer.
Thanks for help

·
Registered
462 Posts
Sounds like the motherboard is going out. Open the unit to make sure all of the connections to it are secure, and that the clips that mount the MB to the frame are still secure and in place.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you post to australia or does anyone know were i can get parts in Aus for the refine eh 721 Please help??:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Ken i found out they are different but could you give me your thoughts on a creation CT630E i am looking at purchasing.:)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Thanks Ken i found out they are different but could you give me your thoughts on a creation CT630E i am looking at purchasing.:)
Great machine for the money. Creation is the manufacturer, and they have been around for over 15 years- much longer than the maker of the EH721. about the same as far as quality and reliability goes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So parts would be OK to source and find. what software is the best to use i am not commercial just do my owns signs for Vehicles and windows???
Your help is much appriecated for a novice.:D

·
Registered
462 Posts
We offer it with Flexi Starter now, and that is a better selection than the old software we bundled with it: SignBlazer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts