T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI every one i have been reading the info from the site as a guest for a couple of weeks i have now bought every thing i need including a heat press printer and cutter and now ready to rock and roll.

All i now need to know is what is the best heat transfer paper to use in the UK i dont want to import due to cost. i cant buy iron all or the paper i want soft pro in the Uk.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Hi Robo and :welcome: :D

Sorry to see you haven't been found yet. Sometimes a great Q can slip by in members intro. Usually a great title tells from what you are looking for, so sometimes it can happen. One thing I'd like to let you know about is a great subforum for UK members. It's in the regional section of the forum. You can find that on the home page. There, other folks from the UK can help with how to best get supplies for the work. Everyone is having a tough time with increased shipping and VAT cost. I hope you are able to find paper, I know there are a few folks trying to resolve the same thing you are working on now. There is a felllow named Will/Dreamglass. He is also in the UK and looking for quality paper. Maybe send him a pm if you haven't already found a solution. Cheers. :)
Best of luck in your endeavors! :)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hi Robo and welcome. Good luck with it all.

I don't use transfer paper much but when i do its either xpres or themagictouch.

They both have good products and if you contact them they will send out quite a few samples.

Lee

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers mate i have found that easy stretch should be here monday what t shirts do you print on is fruit of the loom any good

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I use Gildan Heavy or Ultra and Hanes Beefy. It depends what they are to be used for. The Hanes being ringspun and heavier are the best quality of the three.

I get them all from Ralawise. If a customer wanted FOTL I would use them.

Lee

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
y back vests

do you know where i can buy y back vests (bodybuilding) in the states or the uk realy need them cant find them any where. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts