T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hey Dan, thanks for joining the T-Shirt Forums.

You've got some funny designs there! The website seems to load a little slow for me (the images especially seem to take a while to load.

update: I just checked why the images take so long to load and it's because they aren't optimized. The file sizes are way too big for internet usage: 581.6 KB

Other than that, it looks like you're off to a good start!

That green background is a bit bright for a shopping site (where you want people to want to stay and look around), so you may want to try for a bit more inviting shade of alien green :)

Now that you've made your first post, you should be able to upload a custom avatar to show up instead of the number on the t-shirt next to your posts (the system does a check every hour, so it may take a bit for the link to show up in your Control Panel).

You can also add your t-shirt designs (with links to buy) to the new T-Shirt Gallery.

·
Registered
47 Posts
HI Dan

I agree with Rodney about the bright green, bit sore on the eyes, otherwise it looks great!

How are you finding OSCommerce out of interest? Easy to put together?

Kirsty

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OSCommerce was little overwheming at first. instead of haveing a well document tutorial explaining how everything works, it loads a defualt setup with fake products. OSCommerce makes it easy to add and update products with different attributes like size and color.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts