T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. Like lots of people here, I've found out, I'm a high school student super interested in starting my own apparel line. I'm going to be a super noob at first but hopefully ya'll can help me. Well my name question: I really have my mind set on REK (RobotEmpireKrewApparel). It's going to be a really street wear graffiti/skate/hip hop type line and I already have a couple of designs ready. Can I get some feedback on my name choice? thanks!

· Premium Member
7,895 Posts
I agree with Dan, and for the long... RobotEmpireKrew is shorter than adding the apparel on the end, and REK really stands for those words. In a design, if you use REK and the longer name, consider just using the REK words in the long name.

PS: RobotEmpireKrew is 2 characters shorter than Abercrombie & Fitch,
and they make out okay. ;):)

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so ya. mostly when I make the designs it'll be simply REK but as far as the sound of the name. because when I first came up with the name it was just REK but I decided to make it an acronym and I was wondering if RobotEmpireKrew was catchy and creaive as you said and not just stupid. thanks for your opinions and suggestions!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.