T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi,

We have recently started an online shop, primarily with cafepress as we are very new to the industry without much capital. I would really appreciate comments from you guys on our shop and designs at http://www.cafepress.com/xenyo

We are a team of two and most of the designs are done by my partner. You can probably tell by the style which are hers and which are mine.

The site has quite a range of different topics in as we wanted to see test the waters a bit first and we see alot of Cafepress shops thrive on offering quantity.

Design wise, I see alot of shops carry the same stuff and want to refrain from that and maybe add our own twist to it a bit.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Appreciate the response from the PMs Rodney.

Regarding the shop, I would really appreciate some comments to the shop. At the moment, I am not too happy with all of the designs and am currently working on that.

The shop design, I am thinking doesnt really strike me immediately as a shop that sells T-shirts so I am thinking of redoing it. Most probably with some photos of T-shirts near the top. Any advice from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts