T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm from Singapore and I'm weighing up the options of selling tees that I've designed myself.

There are plenty of things to consider before I am ready to make a commitment to this. First of all, I need to find tees of good quality, somewhat like those of Cotton On. Light and thin. Especially since it is so darn hot in Singapore.

And also the price of printing. I must admit I don't have some mad designing skills so I'm not too sure how well received they will be. If the cost of printing small no. of orders are too expensive then it wouldn't be very feasible. Ideally I think $30 is probably the max one can charge per piece, especially for an untested brand. I think that doesn't leave a lot of margin to work with. :(

In summary, I'm on the lookout for suppliers who are reasonably affordable for small sized orders and can provide similar quality tees to that of Cotton On.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi all! I'm from Singapore and I'm weighing up the options of selling tees that I've designed myself.

There are plenty of things to consider before I am ready to make a commitment to this. First of all, I need to find tees of good quality, somewhat like those of Cotton On. Light and thin. Especially since it is so darn hot in Singapore.

And also the price of printing. I must admit I don't have some mad designing skills so I'm not too sure how well received they will be. If the cost of printing small no. of orders are too expensive then it wouldn't be very feasible. Ideally I think $30 is probably the max one can charge per piece, especially for an untested brand. I think that doesn't leave a lot of margin to work with. :(

In summary, I'm on the lookout for suppliers who are reasonably affordable for small sized orders and can provide similar quality tees to that of Cotton On.
Hi,

It is nice to have you here. You will learn a lot here, the advice will help you a lot in starting up your t-shirt business, this is Bill, nice to meet you.

Bill

·
Registered
37 Posts

Hello,

I can help you with the tees. I run a small business that makes tees, shirts, caps, jackets, etc. I have some photos of my works if you're interested.

Email me (my email address is at my website) or call me +628122005630 anytime. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi robby, I've looked through your website and you seem to be doing embroidery digitizing. I'm actually looking for printers, either direct to garment or silkscreen. Do u provide such services too?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts