T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Well i thought I would stop by and say hi :)

I have been doing some t-shirt designs for a lovely lady who is opening her own childrens clothing business and I have decided i would LOVE to do something like what she's doing here in the UK (shes in the US)

I have no idea where to start. I am lost with all these diffrerent printing methods.

I am however, very familiar with photoshop. I have been using it a while now and currently i use it to make signatures for use on forums and the few tshirt designs i have done. So its not the designing i need to get to grips with, its the printing ect....

I hope someone can point me in the right direction. There is LOADS of info on this site but I am a little lost at where to start lol x

·
Registered
675 Posts
Go to www.usscreen.com & purchase their book: How To Screen Print for Fun & Profit. It's the industry "bible" written & updated by Scott & Pat Fresener, who have been in the screen-printing industry for over 20 years. It's how we got started 23 years ago. It may be available at your local library also. GOOD LUCK. If any questions, please free free to post them in the appropriate section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts