T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all :)

first just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who so generously shares info here. this site is absolutely a blessing for me. I've found more info here on this site in two days then I've found searching the internet for the past three months doing research on how to start my own t-shirt line.

A retailer expressed interested in seeing my art on tees, which lead me to having to find a screen printer, clothing manufacturer, label maker, etc... which then lead me to researching the possibility of purchasing the equipment to put the art on the tees ourselves. There is just so much to learn and I've found great help here so THANK YOU.

shell

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
:welcome:

Hey thats great your thinking of starting your own t-shirt business.

Getting buyers interested is a good achievement. How did you do that ?

Also, if you could tell us the URL of your designs to look at it may help board members offer some opinions on your questions. ;)

dont ask me, i'm a Bot.....bwahahaha :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi bot :)

I contacted the retailer on a completely seperate manner regarding use of some of their images but also asked them how the buyers choose what to sell, she went to my site and liked my art and told me they would be interested in seeing my art translated to the clothing... now the hard part, just getting samples created to send to them for review. I've flipped and flopped on 'hire someone else' - vs. - 'do it ourself' dilema... still researching it all (there is so much to learn).

my sites are
therawartist .com
michelleah. com

I want to make available limited edition t-shirts of my art. I do digital art as well but nothing in the portfolios, those works are fine for the screenprinting, but my other works I am definitely going to need a heat press or direct to garment printing service or machinery.

I've also been reviewing the all over printing which is amazing!

thx!
shell

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi rodney! yes THANK U this site is simply amazing!! all of the questions i have i've found answers to so far right here in the forums. :D this has been very helpful.

have a great night!
shell

1 - 5 of 5 Posts