T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I registered with this site in January 1997 and this is my second contribution to t-shirtforums.com!

I would like to introduce myself. I have a web based custom printing and retail (pre printed) t-shirt business with quite a few websites.

My company is UK based in Reading which is in Berkshire. We have been online since 1997.

I have "lurked" on this site for some time without making many contributions for a variety of reasons (which I wont go into now) but intend to contribute any help, opinion or info that I can, rather than use it to just get information for my own betterment.

My main source of income is from tshirts by sumosam the tshirt man

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I registered with this site in January 1997 and this is my second contribution to t-shirtforums.com!

I would like to introduce myself. I have a web based custom printing and retail (pre printed) t-shirt business with quite a few websites.

My company is UK based in Reading which is in Berkshire. We have been online since 1997.

I have "lurked" on this site for some time without making many contributions for a variety of reasons (which I wont go into now) but intend to contribute any help, opinion or info that I can, rather than use it to just get information for my own betterment.

My main source of income is from tshirts by sumosam the tshirt man
welcome to the forums, I think maybe you meant 2007:) anyways welcome and there are many great people here to help if you need it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh nice... welcome back? =P

Impressive website! Look forward to your contributions. =)
thanks for that.

welcome to the forums, I think maybe you meant 2007:) anyways welcome and there are many great people here to help if you need it
Yes I meant 2007, hey it was about a million O'Clock in the morning!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts