T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,
I'm yvonne from Kent, United Kingdom. I am married and mom to two adorable little girls. I've had a few of cafepress shops but most of my work is done offline. I design themed apparel for people / companies and then outsource the fulfillment.
I hope to help in anyway I can in this forum and to learn from others too.
:) - That's it for now....
Regards,
Yvonne

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Yvonne

I grew up in Kent now live in South East London, you'll find a wealth of information and great advice here. Welcome and good luck.

Rob

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome Yvonne! Ditto what FT said :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
I don't mean to take the spotlight of Yvonne, but I'm curious about the kind of designs you folks in the UK are selling. Urban? Hip-hop? T-shirts are certaintly popular here and I'd tend to go somewhere like River Island to get mine, but there are also many smaller retail shops around. Thanks,

Nick.

·
Registered
69 Posts
hongkongdmz said:
I don't mean to take the spotlight of Yvonne, but I'm curious about the kind of designs you folks in the UK are selling. Urban? Hip-hop? T-shirts are certaintly popular here and I'd tend to go somewhere like River Island to get mine, but there are also many smaller retail shops around. Thanks,

Nick.
Well... do you mean the shirts Adam and I are selling specifically or the shirts we buy? Because to be fair, we both sell blanks really!

The tshirts I sell are customised because we run a screen printing service and to be honest, my market is far from representative of the UK tshirt market - the people most interested in fair trade are companies already in the business of sustainability and eco-friendliness.

As for tshirts I buy, I wouldn't say River Island, I'd say Pie in the Sky on Cockburn (read Coe-burn, no giggling please) Street (not that that means much to anyone!). I have a couple of threadless tees and am in the process of getting the very excellent samurai tshirt from teeshirtsamurai - that's my style!
But I think that at the moment, in Scotland you see less and less tees with funny slogans on them and more and more brands. People go to Top Man, H &M, QuikSilver and such... alot of blanks also going around here this summer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts